For partners who implement our system solution, we offer the opportunity to cooperate by providing a flexible, open solution for building/premises energy management and end-customer asset management. The FLOWBOX system allows us to offer a comprehensive solution and also services to a wide array of customers: from production factories to office buildings on to individual apartment or home units.
Thanks to the scalability, modularity and flexibility of the FLOWBOX platform, individual end-customers can combine services and manage them remotely.
As concerns individual locales, that is the domains of end-customers, the FLOWBOX system enables the installation and integration of the following components:
- monitoring and management of energy consumption;
- heating system management;
- air conditioning and air control systems management;
- automated lighting management;
- management and supervision of production technologies;
- management of own energy sources like FVE, cogeneration units or battery servers.
In addition to its energy management framework, the FLOWBOX platform also offers the following integration:
- camera and security system;
- worker arrival system;
- monitoring consumption of further raw materials used in manufacturing/production or technological processes;
- energy audit (ISO 50001);
- interface for remote management or views via web interface, or applications for iOS and Android;
- configuration of own alarms or notifications on production statuses;
- predictive maintenance;
- direct management of individual machines and technologies.
Implementing the FLOWBOX platform in a customer portfolio allows us to strengthen bonds with customers and optimize our service offer. Knowledge of the status of customer systems and statistical data enables mainly the following:
- sorting out problems with customer systems;
- prevention of failures;
- efficiently satisfy momentary customer needs;
- sensible configuration, i.e. use of dynamic fee rates, etc.;
- use data on usage for prediction of energy consumption.
The FLOWBOX system looks to become a follow-up component of successful Smart Grid projects and thereby support a successful transfer to new, more efficient and cleaner energy.