Individual, integrated subsystems include the following:
monitoring of electricity usage, including monitoring of supply quality;
- active management of quarter-hour maximum electricity consumption;
- measurement and predictions of external weather conditions;
- measurement of internal conditions: temperature, humidity, dew point, CO2 concentration;
- air-control technology management, including removal of technical gases when welding;
- heating integration and management systems (boilers, gas heaters, infrared heaters);
- management and monitoring of compressor station (5 compressors)
- lighting management with continuous aperture regulation.
In addition to the above-mentioned subsystems and individual devices, it is possible for users to create alarms and relationships using logical functions that further allow lead workers to save time and minimize risk of failure and worksite accidents.
Savings and Project ROI:
Quantification of savings achieved from this specific implementation reached 37% (see graph below).
Project ROI is then under four years.