The FLOWBOX system offers building owners and administrators constant, remote control and monitoring of buildings as concerns security and consumption. It further enables a "virtual reception" function and pre-configured, automated tasks for resort operations. This ensures that FLOWBOX minimizes operating and building administration costs. The system naturally motivates renters of apartment units to behave more energy-efficiently while also offering them maximum user comfort with options for simple, local and remote manipulation and control of their apartment units.
In the case of the Břetislavka apartment resort project, the FLOWBOX system implementation ran from the very beginning of the building’s reconstruction project. The investor’s basic aim was to offer parties interested in apartment units maximum comfort while using the most modern technologies and integrating all technologies and equipment in the building into a single system for simple monitoring and efficient management.
The proposed and realized FLOWBOX solution for this project contains the following components:
- complete measures of energy usage in individual apartment units;
- central consumption monitoring for the entire building;
- user-configurable regulation of heating in apartments in an Auto/Manual regime;
- controls in apartments via tablets or using smartphone apps;
- security system in individual apartments with connection to the Central Security Counter;
- entry system – entries to the building and garages, driveway to the property (chip-based system, codes);
- apartment management – simple, automated check-in/check-out;
- data export for invoicing renters (CSV);
- camera system integration.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to contact us.