We offer investors, construction companies and office building, hotel and residential building administrators a simple, efficient system for centralized energy management. The FLOWBOX system allows for the full automation of building management and the optimization of overall building operations and the functional use of active management. It also allows for comfortable remote manipulation and monitoring for administrators and individual users.
At the level for management of individual buildings, the FLOWBOX platform contains the following energy management functions:
- monitoring and energy/water consumption management;
- monitoring temperature and zone heating management;
- air-conditioning and air-control technology management; including measurement of CO2 levels;
- lighting management;
- blinds operation management;
- management and integration of one’s own energy sources like solar farms, cogeneration units or battery servers;
- management of swimming pool technologies, etc.
Beyond the scope of energy management, the FLOWBOX system offers further functions:
- integration of camera and security systems;
- integration of worker arrival systems.
For organizations managing multiple buildings/properties or housing/building units, the FLOWBOX system offers the following:
- local access for individual users;
- remote and local access for admins using a secure connection via PC or smartphone app running on the iOS or Android platforms;
- physical connection of individual devices using a local network, an IoT network (Sigfox, LTE-M, LoRa, ...) or the internet;
- monitoring and checking functions;
- local storage of historical data and overviews thereof;
- energy audit;
- managerial overviews, analyses, reports;
- notifications of local disruptions, options for configuration of one’s own alarms for specific production statuses;
- interface for integration or connection to third-party software.
Implementation of the FLOWBOX platform in buildings or building portfolios results in a robust system that reduces building operating costs and affords maximum simplification for management and supervision thereof.